Jake had to do this assignment for a class. I repeat. A class. Seriously? How easy can a class be? I loved his answers :)
Where were you born? (Town and state).
How many people are in your family? Where do you fit in?
What is it about your hometown, family and roots, or upbringing that brings you the most joy, pride, or satisfaction?
What would you say has been your greatest achievement or accomplishment during your lifetime?
What would you say has been or will be your greatest weakness or challenge you have overcome or will have to overcome during your lifetime?
What are some of your favorite hobbies, interests, and talents?
What is your favorite soft drink, food, and dessert?
What is your all-time favorite movie? Why?
What is your school major, specific career choice, and what would be your ideal job?
Up to this point of your life, what job has given you the most enjoyment or satisfaction? Why?
Out of all the people in the world who have lived or are presently living, what person do you admire more than anyone else? Why?
What one "word, animal, or object" would your friends and family use to describe you? Why?
1. American Fork, Utah
2. There are 7 people 5 children and I am the middle
3. I love my hometown because when you walk around you feel safe. The culture around my city is very nice and in my neighborhood it does not matter which house you pass there is always a friend to talk to.
4. My greatest achievement is marrying the most beautiful and amazing young woman in the entire universe. I defiantly married way above where I should have.
5. I do not have weaknesses …so maybe my pride.
6. I love golf, tennis, basketball, and pretty much every other sport. I also love being outside and fishing, camping, hiking, etc.
7. Root Beer, Enchiladas, Cake or Cookies and any flavor that does not have nuts in it.
8. Remember the Titans because it is about football and it is inspirational, emotional, and they win.
9. Speech Communication, Managing people (HR), My ideal job would be owning a professional basketball team.
10. My job now, even though I hate the outcome of my job, I love my position of being able to manage and help my employees reach goals.
11. I would have to say my wife the reason why is she has enough patience to deal with me every day. She is also smart and dedicated, and she can beat me at tennis.
12. Tease, I love to tease people and laugh and have a good time. I am happy and teasing makes people happy if done correctly.