Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Deseret Industries

Jake and I went to Deseret Industries and spent a total of $21 dollars. Here are all of the amazing items of clothing that I bought.

D.I. $6
Photobucket

A little bit more typical for d.i. but it fits great! $6
Photobucket

Originally from Target! $3
Photobucket

And my favorite... also $6. This picture does not do it justice. This dress is beautiful!!
Photobucket


I have never had such luck at D.I. before! It is getting better and better these days. Next time I go... I hope to find some furniture. When we move out of our townhouse we will be needing some more!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog Court! I especially like the sisters post. I'm posted first because I'm the favorite, right? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh brother. Yep its cause you are the favorite britt :) I'm happy you look at my blog! haha cause I'm pretty sure its just you and like two other people

    ReplyDelete