Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my delightful sisters

I love my sisters! I have been reading brittney and stacey's blogs a lot lately and I am so excited about how much they update them! I might get burnt out with all this blogging but for now... It is really exciting :) If only jenny would update continuously and Nicki would blog at all! haha

This blog is all about my four great sisters


Oh Brittney. She was like my mother this last semester. She let me hang out with her practically all day every day! Livi would actually come up to me and Brittney and say, "my mom!" haha like I was trying to steal her. Poor livi. I cannot believe that I took this picture so long ago that she is about to have another one of these sweet little things. I'm guessing its a girl. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Jenny! The grandparents, me and the yeaman family went to disneyland this summer together and it was a blast! I miss those guys all the time. I wish they would move to Utah
Photobucket

Nicki. haha. I love this picture because the first time I put on this hat/whatever it is.. Nicki told me I looked like a cancer patient. I love that. Nicki you rock!
Photobucket


Ah man this picture makes me laugh. I will always remember it because Todd refused to be in it and he actually took it. He didn't want to be in it because Nicki and Todd weren't married at the time but we all knew they were going to get married so it was funny.
Photobucket

oh stacey. It seems like time is going by way too fast! I remember dropping Stacey off at college for her freshman year... Now she has her masters in piano and has two kids! I seriously cannot believe it.
Photobucket

ah man who knew I would be getting married less than a year later...
Photobucket


I love my sisters!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment