Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday Brittney and Ben! We had a little celebration for them and I volunteered to make the cake.

I baked a cake I saw on a blog.. cannot remember which one. Anyway, I made the cake with only one cake mix.. which I would not recommend.

What you gotta do is mix two cake mixes together, then take two cups for each layer. You dye each layer a different color.

I did red, orange, yellow, green, blue then purple.





Bake each layer for like .. 12 minutes I'm guessing. It is time consuming because if, like me, you only have two cake pans. But be patient, the final outcome is worth it!



Here are some pictures from the night!







No one would give poor aiden a fork!



1 comment:

  1. SO adorable! I have been wanting to try a cake like this fro awhile but haven't had a reason to make one yet!

    ReplyDelete