Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day, Come Again!

I have been anticipating Valentines Day more than I even anticipated Christmas!

Jake started out the day right.. Making heart shaped, pink, pancakes.







Then I made this wonderful fort! haha. It isn't much. but here is the link to where I got my idea! I made the banner by crocheting hemp and tying on fabric hearts.





My present to jake was these sweet little fruits with stickers. They have the sweetest sayings! I got it from design sponge.

First you need to get sticker paper (which is impossible to find). Then cut them out individually!









Jake got me some sees chocolates and some new vans! ahh he knows me too well. We watched "how to lose a guy in 10 days" and ate chinese food underneath our chinese lanterns. Valentines day, please come again soon.

2 comments: